To make the next day as hangover-free as possible, I would recommend the following:
1. Try to eat a decent meal before you start drinking.
2. If you are in Las Vegas and drinking for a long period of time, try to eat something after 4 or 5 hours of drinking. I know food on the Strip is expensive, but you will thank yourself the next day.
3. Try to limit the energy drinks to two per day. Drink some water after every two or three drinks.
4. Stick to high-end Vodka and Gin if you really are going to tie one on that night. Clear alcohol generally produces less of a hangover than darker alcohols.
5. Eat an Omelette with spinach, tomatoes, and other anti-oxidant containing vegetables for breakfast. Try some fresh berries if they are available.
6. Skip the “Greasy Spoon” if possible. You will likely feel worse later that day or the next.
And if NOT!!! We have Dr Hangover to the rescue……………………………………..